DC Sound Lab

Rebuilding my avalon with 2 dc lvl5 15's need advice

Hey guys. I drive an 02 toyota avalon, currently i have 2 kicker cvx 15's getting pushed by 2 rockford fosgate t1500's (had from last system). While they sound pretty legit i gotta say ive finally heard some dc l5's in person and am more than impressed. So i decided im going to sell these off and get the l5's.

My question(s) is for a dc lvl 5 15, which dc amp would you most reccomend. Some people told me to get a single 5k to push but idk. I have a box already built (4 cubic per chamber 8 cubic total with a kerfed vent) My current amp rack is in the floor under plexi but im also afraid the sheer size of these dc amps wont fit. Id like to keep the system with as much dc as possible so any advice on the right amp for my system would be great.

Could go with 7.5k, 9k, or 10k on a pair of Level 5 15s, just depends on your budget for everything. If you have questions or would like pricing on everything, please shoot me a pm and I will be glad to help out.

Just the subs, mids and highs, and amps for both of them is gonna be so expensive. Let alone electrical. .. why not 1 15 level 5 and a dc 3.5k?

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

can you fit 2 lvl 5's in your trunk? have you looked at the xl's? the level before the level 5. you should be fine with a 5k on them all day

Yeah i got 2 15's in the custom built box as of right now. I re did my back seat to make it a cut away and it gave me an extra 2.5 feet to use. remodled the back dash for the high requirements of the box itself to.

Just the subs, mids and highs, and amps for both of them is gonna be so expensive. Let alone electrical. .. why not 1 15 level 5 and a dc 3.5k?

my mids and highs are all set already. 4 rockford t2 6.5's 4 rockford t2 dome tweeters on a

Rockford Fosgate P600X4

once i get the quote i have for the dc components it shouldent be an issue. the wiring wont be a problem and i already have 2 xs batts. and im contemplating adding a 3rd altenator (although im not sure if i need it)

Feed backs been awesome though so thanks for that. CJ i shot you a pm for some price listings. Please let me know.

Edited by Rolex21