Pauly1987 Posted May 13, 2013 Author Report Posted May 13, 2013 @john Yes right not im at 12 cubes wired at 2ohms I plan on wiring down to 1.33ohms with this introduction of the 3rd sub. If the amp doesn't like it then a rockford 2500bdcp is in my future. I should be seeing 4 cubes for each sub give or take, I hope to achieve being louder than I am now! Can anyone help with design? Aero port length? Willing to throw in some cash
john253a Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 That amp will run at 1.33 just not for long And why not wall it You no you want to Then you'll get loud
Xplay75 Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 Id wall it like john said he's given me great advice dealing with the kicker l series subs
Pauly1987 Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 The wall is not for me I like my window
DylanBunch Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 The wall is not for me I like my windowLame^^^ 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Joe X Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 Well here's something that could be be done on the around the dimensions you give subs front/port driver's side, it's a raw sketch that shows no bracing or any details so just for you to consider:
Pauly1987 Posted May 14, 2013 Author Report Posted May 14, 2013 Hey joe x thanks for the sketch! I do want to go with a areo port on the top, maybe two 6inch flared ports. Tuned at 34hrz 58wX32hX16d
Joe X Posted May 14, 2013 Report Posted May 14, 2013 Then like this I guess: Enclosure Specifications:Fb = 34.4 HzVb = 12 ft^3External Height = 32 inExternal Width = 58 inExternal Depth = 16 inCut Sheet List:* All Dimensions in Inches.* Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts.External Enclosure Parts:2 x Front & Back (3 parts) = 58 x 32Left & Right Sides = 13 3/4 x 30 1/2Top & Bottom = 58 x 13 3/4Port Quantity and Dimensions:Number of Ports = 4Pipe Port Diameter = 6Pipe Port Length = 17 - The ports need 6" of free airspace in front of them for proper operation.- Setting your amp subsonic filter to 28Hz is suggested. Top to bottom 2x4s between the subs. The circles around the port represent the flare of a PSP port. Also you could go with a deeper enclosure to increase your efficiency.
Pauly1987 Posted May 15, 2013 Author Report Posted May 15, 2013 Damn joe x da man haha U have a pay pal account? Give ya some beer money
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.