XS Power

I have been looking at several XS batteries and I am seeing some numbers that confuse me. Can you educate me on this? All information was taken from SonicElectronix.com

XP750

AH=22

CA=750

$99.99

D375

AH=15

CA=190

$109.99

D545

AH=14

CA=240

$119.99

If all of them are rated for systems of 600 watts, why do the two batteries with the smaller specs cost more? Are there specific differences? If so, what are they?

Plus the xp is a secondary battery, the d's are primary.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I don't understand what you mean by specifics. One is built to have more reserve and as such isn't intended for primary purposes. It's also not suited for high temperatures.

The others will, or should, have a lower internal resistance and give more power instantaneously and charge faster. A better way of looking at it would be looking at your charging and amperage and then budget.

I still don't know how specific you're wanting an answer. Material make up, how much plastic, what lead, how many plates? Because if so, I don't think you'll get them short of cutting them up yourself.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't understand what you mean by specifics. One is built to have more reserve and as such isn't intended for primary purposes. It's also not suited for high temperatures.

The others will, or should, have a lower internal resistance and give more power instantaneously and charge faster. A better way of looking at it would be looking at your charging and amperage and then budget.

I still don't know how specific you're wanting an answer. Material make up, how much plastic, what lead, how many plates? Because if so, I don't think you'll get them short of cutting them up yourself.

Yes sir. Those are good points. I would just like to know which specific batteries have such traits. I can assume..but I just want to be sure. Mainly I am looking for a secondary battery and just want to know which one is more suitable for my application (trunk).

As has already been said the XP series has more reserve capacity and built for secondary power only. The XP series is less expensive to manufacture, so the XP series will be lower in cost.

The D375 and D545 are both smaller than the XP750 and will have less power. Between the three options and what you need it for the XP750 is really a no brainer decision.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg