Sonic Electronix

He really had no idea what he wanted...I just made some suggestions to him and he agreed. He doesn't really care what it is or where I get it from as long as it hits hard and sounds good. I had no idea how small the trunk was til I saw that pic. He uses it daily and is in the Army, so he'd need some space in there for work crap too.

He really had no idea what he wanted...I just made some suggestions to him and he agreed. He doesn't really care what it is or where I get it from as long as it hits hard and sounds good. I had no idea how small the trunk was til I saw that pic. He uses it daily and is in the Army, so he'd need some space in there for work crap too.

I have a feeling the L7s would get louder and sound better

i have a feelin that hell be towin a trailer with it for the work crap if ANY kind of system went in there besides a bass tube.

If I had that little space to work with I'd not even bother making it loud and try my best to make it look nice/cool...Some thing with fiberglass, some LEDs :^

Well he's already lowering it, new rims, the system, and some other stuff I'm sure, he hasn't told me all his ideas yet. He just got back from Iraq...so he has some money to put into it ya know. I'm just kinda helpin out with ideas along the way.