Zombie Apocalypse survival vehicle?!?!?!

cool though.... but I wonder if it runs... lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

hahah thats awesome

I

saw a new jeep that had something zombie related logoed on it, i will have to think abotu exactly what it said

Probably a "Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle" sticker. They're everywhere.

The funniest part is that someone will probably buy it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

hahah thats awesome

I

saw a new jeep that had something zombie related logoed on it, i will have to think abotu exactly what it said

Probably a "Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle" sticker. They're everywhere.

The funniest part is that someone will probably buy it.

YEA YEA, i think it said "Zombie Apocalypse Response Vehicle"

XS-power1.jpg

But with the size of that dog house you could go a lot bigger, that thing is prolly about stock speed wise because of the oversized wheels and tires and the extra weight.

Side note, john deere 9770sts combine is my vehicle of choice. Cab is higher than average reach, and when you open the back there is a ladder to a platform on all of them, could put about 6 people in the back shooting, plus the hopper can hold shit. All mechanical parts are shielded, and obviously you could mow shit down with a bean head on the front. Plus the ladder to the cab can fold up so no zombies would be climbing in.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived