12 sundown Sa 12,rear ported Tunnel in Vw Golf With 10k of B2 power

Please don't start that cca vs ofc crap in this epic build log. Not trying to be a dick but he might have already had it and there is no since in wasting wire. If he is this good he obviously has a legitimate reason.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Im not trying to start anything i just wanted to know the reason. Lol.

If i had it i would use it too! Budget? Yep... Theres lots of good reasons. But i just wanted to know if he had a personal preference or something

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Im not trying to start anything i just wanted to know the reason. Lol.

If i had it i would use it too! Budget? Yep... Theres lots of good reasons. But i just wanted to know if he had a personal preference or something

Tbh Matey its Kicker ofc one is tinned copper the other one is copper!!do you really think i will get a big voltage drop? i have tested all my conections for resistance? we had this big debate in uk and it got quite heated,tbh mate ive run earths back from front batteries which i was asked to do!1 which i personally wouldnt do,but we all have are own ways of doing things !!

The uk,s first 170db

This build is just one big chunk of sex.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

This build is absolutely stunning...

:faintthud:

Beautiful work on all the cuts and the finishing touches are so clean that I'd eat off 'em!

:good:

Makes me want to smack my head on the desk and start my build all over......

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived