Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

300 srt8 build


Recommended Posts

Posted

yea^ pics.. but hows those 2 compared to the 4 old ones treatin you?

The 12"s hit harder. The 8"s looked nicer, but needed a better box for the car. The Box I had them in was designed for they Mustang I had. I have the 8"s posted on Craigslist to either sell or trade for a beefy 15". See why I could do with a lvl 5 or BTL or something. Our trunks are big but the opening is kinda small. Makes te box design more challenging.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Posted

yea i have to beat my box in the trunk tears up the rubber gasket on the trunk cus its the EXACT size of the opening

Posted

but i want to see more 300 stuff on this site most 300s just have a simple plain box nothing special or wayyyy over the top showcar

Posted

pull the trunks weather stripping off, should give you bout a .5 or more

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

And thus lies the dilemma! haha... That's why I went with a single 10. The trunk is big but air space is hell in a 300 if you still want to access the stock battery area.

I wish I had me a hemi.. Hell for the price of a super charger for my 3.5L I can get a 5.7L swapped it muahahahaa.... maybe one day.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Posted

Ha, You guys should have opted for the wagon, I will hopefully finally get around to a build this summer. I do enjoy the Hemi 6.1 :nuts:

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Posted

i wish i had the wagon always wanted to swap just for the music reasons

Posted

OK so I have been unable to start due to work but... I went n picked up two brand new alpine type r subs today n going to start takin the trunk apart in the morning. So I roughly got some dims an it looks like I can do 22 deep 39 wide above the two humps 31.5 between day humps n 15.5 height. So I plan on putting a spacer between the 6*9 n deck to help get at least another .5 maybe more. N e ideas on how I should do a box I want to do a plexi glass back wall but how would I even attach it?

Posted

counter sink and pre drill holes and then screw it down like wood maybe some silicone at the edge

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 450 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...