blah when it rains it pours

blah week sucks... thursday my uncle went into emergency surgery had to get a foot of intestine removed said he will probably have a stroke or die... neither happened thank god but he was in the icu and has to wear a colostomy bag for 6 months then another surgery to take it out...

then today he had to go into surgery again because the rest of the affection didnt clear up with the medication so there sucking it out with a needle. crap in the last 5 years my dad and grams died my mom had cancer shes doing well though well thats what shes telling us....

.Also today dropped my phone broke it and had to buy a lawn mower.. there goes my saving money for a xs7500 all well...

Hope all goes well with your uncle. That sucks ass, but I am sure if you look past the negative there is some posiitive! There always is!

When sh*t hits the fan I always take a time out with my kids and realize how good things really are when they make me smile and laugh!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

yeah the battery money gone for the lawnmower and to get my phone fix i really not worried about it.. its mostly my uncle that is bothering me right now just needed to vent and i took my system out for a rebuild to keep my mind else where...

oh and thanks

Hopefully he gets better.

With systems it seems there are always set-backs, but that is what makes it that much better when stuff finally pans out!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Does your Uncle have Crohn's disease?

My dad went through that a few years ago and I believe had the same operation and what not. He is perfectly fine now though. He lost a lot of weight though while being sick.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

no diverticulitis i think its called supposedly low fiber diet caused the stool to sit in his intestines and got infected... they didnt get all of it when they removed the foot of intestine so he went back into surgery last week and they are sucked out the infection with a needle... thats the last thing i heard at the moment

Dammit, I'm bouta start eating more fiber lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 2 weeks later...

Well got update to day not good his liver is failing his heart is beating abnormaly and the colosamy bag isnt working right sucksbto say the least hes geting more tests done tomorrow so we will see whats going on

Well got update to day not good his liver is failing his heart is beating abnormaly and the colosamy bag isnt working right sucksbto say the least hes geting more tests done tomorrow so we will see whats going on

Fingers crossed for good news for him tomorrow!

• 2 months later...

Archived