96 Blazer walled..triple alt work

I kinda like the idea of running the wires over the evaporator. How well does your hood close? I had issues trying to find a spot for the fuse holders to sit.

Idk yet lol

I just have it sitting down, not latched

The fuse holders aren't sitting up any higher than that cylinder...the condensor?

Team Flex Issues

I kinda like the idea of running the wires over the evaporator. How well does your hood close? I had issues trying to find a spot for the fuse holders to sit.

Idk yet lol

I just have it sitting down, not latched

The fuse holders aren't sitting up any higher than that cylinder...the condensor?

You should... be fine. That's how I have mine. There is just barely enough clearance. Also there is a soft heat shield on the hood. Just close it very slow to check. Just watch that cylinder. It gets cold a fuuuk and on a hot day it condensates a lot. I tried to make sure my wire did not directly touch it so water wouldn't run down them. idk.

Looks good though. Did you have fun getting that 3400 in there :D

was just gonna say, That condenser may "sweat" a bit... On a hot day, and running the AC.

And AMART, was cake getting it in there.......(running the same, but i cut all my OEM leads, and just run straigh TOP mount)

Pshhhhhhhhhhhh.... what kind of cake? lol I had to turn mide sideways on 2 diff angles to get that biatch in there.

I took my accumulator out due to my evaporator is shot so I just dropped my wires straight down where the accumulator is supposed to be. but I never thought of running the wire over the top of evaporator like that.

08 Ford F150

Yeah that would be a lot easier, but I'm going to get it fixed eventually

Need to see where I'm going to run it in the back....can't go outside the frame rail, inside looks close to the exhaust by the rear body mount

I have a spot cut for it to come back up in the right rear

Team Flex Issues

Archived