Jump to content

best place to put ground loop isolator?


Recommended Posts

Posted

How is your tablet hooked up to the eq, if your using an aux cable then i would try hooking the ground loop before the eq, also try grounding it to the car

Its aux from the tablet 3.5mm to rca into the eq...I tried grounding to chassis and it made it worse....Maybe i should get this isolator?

Posted

Did you try with out grounding it

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

huh man idk you have me stumped. Do you have any other chargers you could try..my cheapy chargers make noise if I plug my phone in, but I started using a nicer USB plug style one and noise was gone.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

huh man idk you have me stumped. Do you have any other chargers you could try..my cheapy chargers make noise if I plug my phone in, but I started using a nicer USB plug style one and noise was gone.

I tried one other charger, same result....I have a nice usb style charger paid like 30 bucks for the damn thing its not a cheap one

Posted

I had to install a ground loop isolator. I ran my rca cables from head unit to ground loop isolator then isolator to the amp. Fixed my issues. I have traced all of my wires before installing it.

Posted

I had to install a ground loop isolator. I ran my rca cables from head unit to ground loop isolator then isolator to the amp. Fixed my issues. I have traced all of my wires before installing it.

which did you get i havea bad ground also

Posted

Is the back of the tablet some sort of metal?

When I hook up my ipod into my hu I can hear hissing during the quiet parts of a song. But then I hold the back of the ipod and it goes away. Maybe you could try adding a ground to your tablet somewhere.

Posted

sounds like every body needs to address there grounds first before trying to put a bandage on the problem

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1088 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...