Sooooo, battery hot is normal or ??

I got the car on the XS intillicharger. .. goes to 14.6 then floats around 13.4...

Battery bank is 2 dekas g31s and a redtop infront... batteries have been on the charger for around 20 hours floating, and the green light on the charger is still not on so means one of the batteries isnt holding a charge ? how long do you guys charge a bank for before the light turns green ? i havent charge them in a while...

and one of the batteries are hot, is it normal for batts to get hot ?

the bank was floating at 12.7 before i put them in a charger so i dont suspect one to be dead ?

I have to pull out the wholeeeeee system basically (take out the expanded foam, box and all!!) to pull out the batts to check them individually... :(

It is NOT normal for a battery to be hot. Most likely a dead/shorted cell

Be careful. last time my battery got hot next thing the positive terminal melted off....

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

just lame though.... . was about to go get some anti-vibration mounts to lift amp and fans for it.. .

SMH !!

good run tho lol... 3+ years with the batts(with me, bought em used so im sure they seen their lifetime) with some damn good abuse with no alt, and after the alt even more abuse LOL...

Archived