XS Power

Glad i said something..

Your charger, (i have the same exact one bro) isnt a deep charger like Chis is speakin of...

Ill bet your amber light turned off 7 minutes after you left. Its A TRICKLE charger bro,.. kicks on at a higher voltage.... and doesnt DEEP charge.

Man, im glad my hangover let me up....

So essentially then i purchased the wrong charger?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Ours is 15amp capable. I know that. Which is nice.

But, i dont now how well it will absolutely bring a drained back to life. Maybe its fine. Im not sure.

I dont ever see mine over charge for a deep, extensive charge, then float high. Mine charges at like 13.5, for what ever time, then just shuts off....

Id let Nathan chime in before taking yours down that far, then restoring it with the one we have. Some have a resteration mode....

The one you have is a FINE charger bro..... But, for all applications, i dont wanna say..

I would recommend charging the battery for a full 12-24 hours. The charger will not over charge the battery, and the slow absorption charge will top off the battery nicely.

The HF chargers are set to go into absorption mode a little faster than what the 1005 or 1004 charger would. The lights will change over and show it is charged, but to really top them off the absorption for about 12-24 hours will do the trick. This is the case especially if you are charging with the battery still installed in the vehicle.

Doesn't have to be a full 12-24 hours, but if you have the time it will work.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg