Sundown Audio

Ohhh. You seem to sell you're subs easily wtf lol, I'm trying to sell my e12s. >: but damn, I've got all my cuts for my 2 E8v3s done (will make a build log) and I have 2 cans of plasti dip (matte black), I wanted to see how it come out and yea it won't be peal-able after.

i just put wood filler where all the screws are and sanded and painted with house paint

Huh :o it looks so smooth, or that's how paint comes out on MDF? I've never painted MDF before..

ya dude. when i was gonna first paint it i was gonna spray paint but i build a 12 box and eventually sold it and i painted it with spray paint and it looked like shit hah. so i tried out some old paint from my house. just get a nice roller and like a 15 dollar small can of house paint. i painted my 10 box too 977113_613815618630346_1134818258_o.jpg

Car:
- 2013 Honda Accord Sport 6MT

- aFe SRI

Electrical:

- Big 3 w/ Execution Audio 0/1 AWG OFC
- Stock Battery

Audio:

- JBL Power Series 6.5 Comps up front (Running off HU power atm)

- JBL Power Series 2-Ways in the rear deck (Running off HU power atm)

Subwoofer:

- Sundown Audio X-15
- CT Sounds AT1400.1D (@1 ohm)

Bedroom:

- Yamaha RX-V365

- Pair of Klipsch KG4.2's

- 2 E8v3's in a 1.34ft^3 tuned to 30hz
- No Amp yet..

- CoolMax ZU900B PSU for amp

In my room & previous car:
- Amp: Soundstream TX1.1300D @ 4 ohms (520 watts)
- T-Line Enclosure tuned to 32hz
YouTube : http://www.youtube.c...r8?feature=mhee

That's a sweet looking box... I've been thinking about picking a few of these up to throw behind my seat and replace my Fi SSD 10. Can't get myself to part with my Fi though, it broke my custom sub cherry and I want another round of custom sub pounding....

IN OTHER WORDS, what do that sound like under 33hz down to like 26-27? That's as low as my SSD likes to play, and it plays that low with authority.

what kinda power do you have right now?

Kicker ZX750.1, ~900 watts at 2 ohms, I was thinking of 2 of these e8v3's off it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Ohhh. You seem to sell you're subs easily wtf lol, I'm trying to sell my e12s. >: but damn, I've got all my cuts for my 2 E8v3s done (will make a build log) and I have 2 cans of plasti dip (matte black), I wanted to see how it come out and yea it won't be peal-able after. This isn't editing my last quote.. I'm on mobile, idk it keeps screwing it up but ignore my last quote

Edited by soBASED

Car:

- aFe SRI

Electrical:

- Stock Battery

Audio:

Subwoofer:

- Sundown Audio X-15

Bedroom:

- Yamaha RX-V365

- No Amp yet..

Ohhh. You seem to sell you're subs easily wtf lol, I'm trying to sell my e12s. >: but damn, I've got all my cuts for my 2 E8v3s done (will make a build log) and I have 2 cans of plasti dip (matte black), I wanted to see how it come out and yea it won't be peal-able after.

i just put wood filler where all the screws are and sanded and painted with house paint

Huh :o it looks so smooth, or that's how paint comes out on MDF? I've never painted MDF before..

ya dude. when i was gonna first paint it i was gonna spray paint but i build a 12 box and eventually sold it and i painted it with spray paint and it looked like shit hah. so i tried out some old paint from my house. just get a nice roller and like a 15 dollar small can of house paint. i painted my 10 box too 977113_613815618630346_1134818258_o.jpg

it really depends on the person theres really nobody around here who knows the quality and performance of sundown or any real brand. there just like dude my kicker comps hit so hard lmfao! my brother bought a pair of e12s and i had my e8v3 box for sale on craigslist for like 2 months and nobody ever was a series buyer. but im sure plasti dip is gonna look sexy. how big is the box ?

That's a sweet looking box... I've been thinking about picking a few of these up to throw behind my seat and replace my Fi SSD 10. Can't get myself to part with my Fi though, it broke my custom sub cherry and I want another round of custom sub pounding....

IN OTHER WORDS, what do that sound like under 33hz down to like 26-27? That's as low as my SSD likes to play, and it plays that low with authority.

Kicker ZX750.1, ~900 watts at 2 ohms, I was thinking of 2 of these e8v3'

Kicker ZX750.1, ~900 watts at 2 ohms, I was thinking of 2 of these e8v3's off it.

thats a good amp to power those seeing as with voltage and not distorting the amp you would be able to get a clean 600 easily. but i honesty cant see it being that big of a difference compared to a fi sub. i had my e8v3s in my car hooked up to 1000 watts and then i have my e10s hooked up on the daily and they hit so much harder compared to the 8s because they have like doube the air space and more cone area. but what kinda car do you have? because i would recommend getting like a e12 if you have the space. or maybe even a sa 12.

it really depends on the person theres really nobody around here who knows the quality and performance of sundown or any real brand. there just like dude my kicker comps hit so hard lmfao! my brother bought a pair of e12s and i had my e8v3 box for sale on craigslist for like 2 months and nobody ever was a series buyer. but im sure plasti dip is gonna look sexy. how big is the box ?
Yeah people around here are like I got my stuff at best buy but it bumps.. Bitch please, you ain't even know what bump is. All they care about is booming bass rather than all around quality and it annoys me. Box is 1.35ft^3 tuning to 30hz via 2 3" aeros, I only got a side and a wall up, busy week at work for me so I haven't really had time to finish it, tonight it should be 90~100% done hopefully!

Car:

- aFe SRI

Electrical:

- Stock Battery

Audio:

Subwoofer:

- Sundown Audio X-15

Bedroom:

- Yamaha RX-V365

- No Amp yet..

Yeah people around here are like I got my stuff at best buy but it bumps.. Bitch please, you ain't even know what bump is. All they care about is booming bass rather than all around quality and it annoys me. Box is 1.35ft^3 tuning to 30hz via 2 3" aeros, I only got a side and a wall up, busy week at work for me so I haven't really had time to finish it, tonight it should be 90~100% done hopefully!

hell ya man. people waist there money at walmart and bestbuy when they can buy a 100 dollar sundown sub that will rape any other entry level sub. but ya man keep working hard cant wait to see the finished result.

• 3 weeks later...