I'm kinda torn on what I want to get. From the sounds of it, the Xbox may be for me because I like the "one box handles everything" approach. On the other hand, if Microsoft hasn't figured out a way to improve the reliability of the hardware then I'm going to have to jump ship, because I have had 3 Xbox slims have disk drive failures in the last couple years, and it really gets frustrating when it happens a month out of warranty.

Ya i feel ya on that... Hopefully all of the issues are fixed... I have 9 xbox 360's in my closet and 3 totes full of parts... all broken.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

LOL I bought my XBOX in September 2009 and only issue I ever had with it was games not loading unless I shoved the disc tray in and that went away after a few times and occasional random freezing.

No backwards compatibility has me pissed off though I understand why (PS4 is the same thing), so this will cause me to have to leave my 360 plugged in still so since I will be using the Gold account for that I might as well just go with XBOX One instead of jumping ship to PS4, plus I like the XBOX controller more than PS.

Other thing that has me pissed is that they decided to change the port for game chat, no longer uses a 2.5mm plug so I will have to buy a whole new headset for my XBOX if I want to chat SMFH

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i cannot understand this idea of "we want the newest best technology in the new consoles... to play old games"

seriously guys?

you already have the old console. if you truly love the old games then the console will stay with you just like my fucking pikachu themed N64 that I solely play Super Mario 64 on

get on my level

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i cannot understand this idea of "we want the newest best technology in the new consoles... to play old games"

seriously guys?

you already have the old console. if you truly love the old games then the console will stay with you just like my fucking pikachu themed N64 that I solely play Super Mario 64 on

get on my level

Lmao exactly! sucks that I can't play my 40-50 xbox 360 games I have on the new console, but oh well. They will be quickly forgotten with all the new games that come out.

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

cdxco_xboxonehalo_590419.jpg

nsffy_xboxonefunny_590419.jpg

dmmvy_tvontv_590419.jpg

kzcfq_startedfromthebottom_590419.jpg

yzzlw_robotface_590419.jpg

bnrgw_prettysure_590419.jpg

rnpfb_mymom_590419.jpg

HAHAHA nice

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

• 2 weeks later...

Seems M$ is having some major problems with esram yields and may downclock the apu to raise the yields

Source is from a guy on neogaf cboat he has like 99% accuracy

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=576869&page=1

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Seems M$ is having some major problems with esram yields and may downclock the apu to raise the yields

Source is from a guy on neogaf cboat he has like 99% accuracy

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=576869&page=1

Too bad I can't understand that chode.

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

Archived