So if ur connect breaks u wait for a month to get a replacement from microsoft or pony up 200 presumably for a new sensor if u dont wanna wait, since it wont work without it

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

*grammer mistakes on mobile

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

So if ur connect breaks u wait for a month to get a replacement from microsoft or pony up 200 presumably for a new sensor if u dont wanna wait, since it wont work without it

would be the same if a console broke.... either way, I will be buying one... hands down.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

If you want to lend a friend a game, you either have to let them recover your account on their xbox for the entire period of them "borrowing" it, meaning you can't use your account on your xbox during the time, or they can pay a "fee" which is the full msrp of the game

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/xbox-one-may-have-mandatory-game-installs

PS4 confirmed for me

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

I love how this is an XBOX ONE topic and all of these people coming in here nuthugging Ps4 from the get go. The 360,Ps3 and Ps4 are "entertainment systems" and do a lot more than just gaming in case you haven't noticed. You all act like because of the extra features that gaming isn't the same... The gaming aspect is still 100% there as it always was. You just got more options and flexability for if you decide not to play a game at some point. As far as looks, It could look better but as said it's about what's under the hood that matters. I have played systems from both companies and have to say that I also would rather pay 59.99 a year for a better online experience. To me, Sony just seems to make a console and "forget" about it. I know people who have Ps3's just to hack the games without being penalized. That being said, They both have simalar hardware. It will be the software and vendors that will make or brake these consoles.

They probably had to pay Sony a shit ton of $ to use bluray too.

And I'd you are a smart shopper you buy xbox live on ebay daily deals when it's $35 per year lol.

And I personally like the look of the xbox and kinect.

I'll probably stay with xbox since I haven't owned a Platstation product since the release of ps1

Found this. Lol'd.

971010_522081714522883_2029629121_n.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Sony is not the only company with blu-ray patents. Never was. There are multiple companies that held the pantents as follows:

Panasonic

CyberLink Corporation

Dell Inc.
Hewlett-Packard Company
Hitachi Ltd.
Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
LG Electronics Inc.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (Panasonic)
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Pioneer Corporation
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd.
Sharp Corporation
Sony Corporation
TDK Corporation
Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.
Warner Home Video Inc.

I love how this is an XBOX ONE topic and all of these people coming in here nuthugging Ps4 from the get go. The 360,Ps3 and Ps4 are "entertainment systems" and do a lot more than just gaming in case you haven't noticed. You all act like because of the extra features that gaming isn't the same... The gaming aspect is still 100% there as it always was. You just got more options and flexability for if you decide not to play a game at some point. As far as looks, It could look better but as said it's about what's under the hood that matters. I have played systems from both companies and have to say that I also would rather pay 59.99 a year for a better online experience. To me, Sony just seems to make a console and "forget" about it. I know people who have Ps3's just to hack the games without being penalized. That being said, They both have simalar hardware. It will be the software and vendors that will make or brake these consoles.

Is that M$ stopped supporting the Original Xbox after like 1 year while the PS2 has been supported since 2012, or how the PS3 still has many great games coming out this year, while microsoft had like Gears of War, with no exclusive planned, save the random arcade game that may come out, I really hope that Microsoft doesn't repeat what they did with the Xbox and drop support after one year, also while it's true that there is "hacking" on both consoles, at least with PS3 the hacking more often doesn't affect others playing online while the 360 is more prominent online hacking wise

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived