memphisBred Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Best shop in the country with two of the best/most recognized installers, Micah Williams and Ray West. It's the only shop ill go to or buy from. It's worth the 5 hr drive to converse with these guys and use the type of equipment they sell. Haven't been there since Ray joined. Maybe now they'll finally put out a loud vehicle every now and again. jk haha SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 Best shop in the country with two of the best/most recognized installers, Micah Williams and Ray West. It's the only shop ill go to or buy from. It's worth the 5 hr drive to converse with these guys and use the type of equipment they sell. Haven't been there since Ray joined. Maybe now they'll finally put out a loud vehicle every now and again. jk haha do you live here too or does your sig just say that?
memphisBred Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Yeah I live in Southaven SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Dangrebel Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I live in Hernando ms which is like 20 min away!! Sweet!!!! shit your sig says it lol. Give me a demo sometime mine. Have never heard a 21" Man I really need to update that. I have 4 psi platform 3 18's walled in a gmc Sierra on a bc5500 soon to be 2 5500s 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 Yeah I live in Southaven would you be able to give me a demo or will that power break me in half? I only weigh 105
memphisBred Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I've stripped everything from that vehicle. Getting away from the SPL side of things. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 I've stripped everything from that vehicle. Getting away from the SPL side of things. oh well what do you have?
Ben Fultz Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Best shop in the country with two of the best/most recognized installers, Micah Williams and Ray West. It's the only shop ill go to or buy from. It's worth the 5 hr drive to converse with these guys and use the type of equipment they sell. Haven't been there since Ray joined. Maybe now they'll finally put out a loud vehicle every now and again. jk haha Couldn't have said it better, the level of expertise that shop has is second to none, IMO their what every fabricator / installer should strive to be.
memphisBred Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I'm buying a TBSS, using Hertz, Audison, and Rainbow. Sub stage won't be more than a 12" or (2) 10's. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.