Ben Fultz Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Oh it's the name of a shape? I'm going to assume you meant shop, and yes, Sonus Car Audio http://www.sonuscaraudio.com/
Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 I'm buying a TBSS, using Hertz, Audison, and Rainbow. Sub stage won't be more than a 12" or (2) 10's.Expensive stuff. I have 2 DC Level 3 15s. Sound good for 15s. In my eyes and ears anyway. What do you think about Stereo One?
memphisBred Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I get confused with the local shops. Are they a Hertz/Audison dealer? There's a local shop that's a elletromedia dealer I believe. Talked to one of the installers. Seemed pretty knowledgable and a good guy. Never bought from them or used them though. Only shop I've used is Sonus. After hanging out with some of the Sonus guys I chose to use them for my audio needs. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 Oh it's the name of a shape?I'm going to assume you meant shop, and yes, Sonus Car Audiohttp://www.sonuscaraudio.com/ I did mean shop. My 4s does weird things bro
Mlcantin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 I get confused with the local shops. Are they a Hertz/Audison dealer? There's a local shop that's a elletromedia dealer I believe. Talked to one of the installers. Seemed pretty knowledgable and a good guy. Never bought from them or used them though. Only shop I've used is Sonus. After hanging out with some of the Sonus guys I chose to use them for my audio needs. I don't know about that. They have a huge variety though. They push jl big time and everyone says their installs are da bomb so I was just wondering what you thought of them is all
memphisBred Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 It was Sound Waves in Memphis that I talked to. They seemed worth looking into if you don't want to make the drive to north TN. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Mlcantin Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 It was Sound Waves in Memphis that I talked to. They seemed worth looking into if you don't want to make the drive to north TN. Soundwaves Is amazing. Who his face is a good owner. Shit can't remember his name
Dangrebel Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 It was Sound Waves in Memphis that I talked to. They seemed worth looking into if you don't want to make the drive to north TN. I know of a hertz dealer in holly springs which is about 1 hour from us. Reall good guy if you wanna get his name and number let me know. 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.