flood77 Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 is there anything on the web that i can put my measurements in and get a detailed 3d image on how to construct the box? and it be free
SlamminBeats Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 Pencil and paper. terrible answer. Download torres box calc on this site and get your cuts/tuning/etc download google sketchup and make it in there to see it 3D
flood77 Posted May 25, 2013 Author Report Posted May 25, 2013 Pencil and paper. terrible answer. Download torres box calc on this site and get your cuts/tuning/etc download google sketchup and make it in there to see it 3D thanks
flood77 Posted May 25, 2013 Author Report Posted May 25, 2013 Pencil and paper. terrible answer. Download torres box calc on this site and get your cuts/tuning/etc download google sketchup and make it in there to see it 3D thanks oh where would i find it at on this site
TaylorFade Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 Pencil and paper. terrible answer. Download torres box calc on this site and get your cuts/tuning/etc download google sketchup and make it in there to see it 3D Terrible answer. Maybe if people would start learning instead of having shit spoon fed to them, they'd have knowledge instead of a cut sheet and no idea. Torres is the worst. But what do I know? I design my boxes in my head standing in front of the panel saw at Home Depot.
flood77 Posted May 25, 2013 Author Report Posted May 25, 2013 Pencil and paper. terrible answer. Download torres box calc on this site and get your cuts/tuning/etc download google sketchup and make it in there to see it 3D Terrible answer. Maybe if people would start learning instead of having shit spoon fed to them, they'd have knowledge instead of a cut sheet and no idea. Torres is the worst. But what do I know? I design my boxes in my head standing in front of the panel saw at Home Depot. i have all my numbers i just want to see the proper way to do the port construction,bracing,
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 Them all you need is google sketchup for a 3d model 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
TeamHT Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 Torres is awesome. But it is horrible in the fact that every DIYer is now a box designer and people don't understand the equations or what they're looking at. Which isn't evil...but if more people were educated I think we'd see a vast improvement in installs. But you can't fault a program for making it easy, a lot of time and love went in to that. And lets not even get started on RE's calculator, lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TaylorFade Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 Pencil and paper. terrible answer. Download torres box calc on this site and get your cuts/tuning/etc download google sketchup and make it in there to see it 3D Terrible answer. Maybe if people would start learning instead of having shit spoon fed to them, they'd have knowledge instead of a cut sheet and no idea. Torres is the worst. But what do I know? I design my boxes in my head standing in front of the panel saw at Home Depot. i have all my numbers i just want to see the proper way to do the port construction,bracing, I hear you, man. It's cool to see it all mapped out in 3D and what not. And it's fine to use calculators for some stuff- like tuning. But I prefer to use a tape measure and mental picture. I like to do the math and stuff by hand. It's part of the fun for me. I just think people get too caught up in the software and stuff when as soo nas you drop it in the vehicle... it's going to change the tuning and response anyway. But whatever gets you wangin'!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.