Second Skin Audio

box design software

flood77

if everyone on here has to say they know everything about making a box... PLEASE by all means make a post, explain EVERYTHING there is to know about building your own box, instead of calling everyone a dumbass. i can tell everyone i know everything about a box, but until i prove the facts... then im just bsin.

Not sure who that's directed at, but one of the guys posting in here does 50s easily.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Exactly. I wonder who he's referring to. Does he even know the infinite amount of information needed to go through a tutorial like that? Not to mention TFade competes. Anyone remember a member here by the name of Ray? Want to find some of his designs, lol. It's easy to say "explain it all than just saying something" when you don't know anything, lol.

Research and education are two way roads. I suggest buying a design and building it. But that is like 7th time I said it so I'm done :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you know when this thing was first built it did a 153 on the term lab , and yeah it was impressive for spl, but that was with a tune closer to 50hz so when it came time to enjoy some music for a daily driver it sucked ass well atleast for me it did and now i cant get the tuning down the proper way because theres no room with the box being 8.5 internal depth so once i elbowed inside for more port length i ended up taking even more airspace away and i was already at 1.8 gross without sub and port calculated so im not sure what net is on that, so its been such a struggle to get what i already have to be what i want.

Exactly. I wonder who he's referring to. Does he even know the infinite amount of information needed to go through a tutorial like that? Not to mention TFade competes. Anyone remember a member here by the name of Ray? Want to find some of his designs, lol. It's easy to say "explain it all than just saying something" when you don't know anything, lol.

Research and education are two way roads. I suggest buying a design and building it. But that is like 7th time I said it so I'm done :)

yeah but who has a trust worthy name to do that with,ive already done that and ended up with something that i cant enjoy

When i was in highschool i used pencil paper and ALOT of equations and came out with awesome spl boxes. After using torres for the past 2 years now i dont have a clue how to do some of the stuff i used to forgot half the equations that would be helpful for making my wall. Torres is a handy tool i just wouldnt depend on it 100%. It never hurts to keep your mind fresh so you know how to do all the hard figuring when the time comes. New technology is great but dont let it make you lazy. Harness it the right way. I vote for torres and pencil and paper

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Archived