haha! Asshole ;)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

That green looks sexy!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

yup green definatly is my fav! Then blue then red lol....love them all actually :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

finally got to play around with the term lab...this is on music...144.6 @32hz windshield drivers door open, bass knob at 1/2

20150220_154124_zpsgnsaxkoj.jpg

this was playing some country got160sdemo musik "Aw Naw"

I played some test tones at lower volume just to see where I'm peaking and it's in the low 30's.

I'm not interested in doing any burps I dont care what it's peak number is unless it's on music...and by the looks of it thats all this set up is good for

pretty much eliminated from any type of competing except bass race..I'm cool with that

I am actually louder on music than burps with how I am set up, so I am right there with you.

Pretty solid numbers, and pretty low peak.
See any need to shrink the box further?

Also, that is it at half volume; let's see it at full volume!

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

haha full volume bass knob at half.. I set the gains with the knob fully open...I need to hook up my amm-1 to see what kind of wattage I'm getting out of these amps and what the subs are seeing...just a good thing to know....slowley making my way up...could definitely plug up the box more and bring my peak up but...man I'm loving these lows...I can still extend the port as well...I'm going to be building a removable scoop at the end of the port which will probably bring my box tunning about 2hz...who knows it may give me a flatter responce which I'm all about because I want it to be musical. but overal I'm really happy.

when I was playing test tones I was at volume 20 and knob at half...I will figure out the peak numbers for the truck but not ready for that yet....having the subs inverted is hard for me because I like to see what the sub excursion looks like so I know if its getting too crazy......have to do more tresting.

one thing I want to try is plugging up the speaker in my dash because that sits right underneath where the sensor is on the windshield and I'm curiouse as to if that makes a difference? Excited to start playing around with this :)

Redid my wiring so i'm all red and black and it's much cleaner I used some extra heat shrink to keep the wires together.

20150221_145132_zpsutme6dmm.jpg

20150221_144555_zpsbhsgjbfs.jpg

20150221_145213_zpsjaec8fwx.jpg

20150221_150516_zps8tctnwnm.jpg

20150221_150146_zpsthhoaij5.jpg

Also got one of these new led controllers from sky high car audio and I friggin love it

my original was a pain because to change colors or patterns you had to point diectrly at it and very close...this type does have and "eye" so you can be waaaaay far away and point anywhere and it works perfectly :)

EPIC LIGHTING AND SHCA FTW!!

20150221_145334_zpsxmnj7se0.jpg

Archived