Haha not a bad idea! Except for this \/ \/ \/

2013-09-24_11-38-23_740_zps7b311b4d.jpg

My truck runs off of propane so I've already got something big taking up room right there. Although when I installed the system I did pick out a tank that was low profile enough I could put a toolbox cough battery box on top of it :)

I'm hoping this time around to be adding more speakers to the front doors and the the c pillars in the back as I showed plans for earlier in this build. The sub layout box wise is going to be almost identical, just more subs and ones that can handle more power!

Then some day mark my words there will be no back seats and I will finally get to throw down on some 15's maybe 18's

but one step at a time

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Yeah but I appreciate ideas/input/suggestions. I'm not new to this but if there's something I've missed or somthing you think would be cool, I'm all ears. It might not be in my budget but it may give me another idea!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Well what do you know...I got an email from RAM just now with the new box design. I'll give you a little idea of whats going on here but I wont say whats going to be going in :)

TruckBox2_zpsa8df8802.png

I know whats going in. I saw it on Rams FB

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yes basically the same set up but the port is extruded for airspace, and the front of the box has a 45 on it so it sloped down towards my cup holders. Gonna have to do some rearranging of amps because I'm adding one and because the port takes up where my t400.4 sits, might be mounting the amp to the box but I'm not sure yet, I should have room under the seat for one and there is also a spot under the box that they may go.

I know whats going in. I saw it on Rams FB

Haha shit I didnt think to check his fb, well might as well post the rest lol!

cluffisbuffhotmailcom-D_zps939f1c4c.png

TruckBox3_zpsd744d781.png

So yeah doin 4 dc lvl 4 10's ran off of two rf t2500.1bdcp's

Haha well i could have gone with some xl 10's but then i would have to definatly go bigger on an amp, and would have to redo my amp rack and upgrade the electrical even more. Wich i will in due time, i have another identical alternator i bought for my Sonoma i could put on here so i can run dual ALT's, but not going to do it just yet.

This set up should last me a year or two until I'm ready to upgrade again.

I REALLLY like the crew cab truck sky high is building with the 4 xl 15's, started giving me all kinds of ideas!

So back to reality, i might go to home Depo today and do some wood shopping

Archived