Well placed my order just now on ebay for some black carbon fiber for the box! So I hope to get the box mostly done and ready for the wrap this weekend!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

/\ /\ /\ It's cool man, I hope this stuff is as nice as I think its going to be. If it is I may be doing some more stuff in my truck with it :)

Also didnt get any work on the box done last weekend because it rained all day saturday and it was like below 40degrees on both sat and sunday which sucks because it was nice and sunny every day of the week untill the end......on a better note I'll have thursday and friday off for thanksgiving my girlfriend will be out of town for the week soo lot's of time for me to do what I need! :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Forgot to add I ordered some aluminium to do some buss bars, and I'll be adding another D2700 to the back battery bank. Have an idea I want to try out, but never made a buss bar before so we will see how this turns out :)

well finally got off my lazy ass and put in some work, my buddy came down from out of town and offered to help wich made it waaay easier to stay motivated and get some work done, still lots more to do but I'm cashed for the night so heres some updates!

2013-11-30_12-31-23_213_zps28dd7b73.jpg

Figured I would fill in the screw holes while they were easy to get to :) Probably wont make a difference but I figured it wouldnt hurt :)

2013-11-30_14-09-03_444_zps24a1feb6.jpg

Sanded smooth!

2013-11-30_14-47-25_153_zpsf6edf992.jpg

2013-11-30_15-42-42_639_zps0d43e6c5.jpg

[/url]

Center brace that is 1.5" wide all around, finished with a roundover bit

2013-11-30_15-43-26_714_zps434d0711.jpg

2013-11-30_16-47-55_307_zpsf7cb50f5.jpg

who needs a craig jig!?jk, they same out for just free handing.\

2013-11-30_16-48-04_389_zps862b6e2a.jpg

Couldn't help it I had to check out the subs after I cut the top baffel. just wanted to make sure the subs fit side by side it looks scary close to me haha.

2013-11-30_17-57-00_255_zps1499261b.jpg

No worries I messured right haha although I'll admit I was kinda scared I wasted a good chunk of wood.

2013-11-30_17-59-58_141_zps49f7531d.jpg

2013-11-30_18-00-11_120_zps0a381755.jpg

See!...... my light bar comes in handy! Had to finish up the holes for the bottom baffel.

2013-11-30_18-05-38_978_zps8107c3bf.jpg

2013-11-30_18-15-10_628_zps95fcbf0c.jpg

2013-11-30_18-15-37_715_zps0b363226.jpg

2013-11-30_18-18-11_391_zps3df61c95.jpg

2013-11-30_18-18-27_290_zps94e40307.jpg

I am really concidering doing this! I just dont know how much it would effect the tunning and stuff, but damn do I love dat little ASS! lol I also wonder if it would help airflow because the last sub is really close to the port and takes up alot of room, although it would cover up my Fosgate logo on my amprack..... any thoughts?

2013-11-30_18-29-58_43_zps3b656c20.jpg

BTW baffel is not screw on yet, still want to do some fiber glassing and I need to do a few other little things before it's finished. I will be making a 3rd layer wich will make the subs look countersunk I'm not sure exactly what it will look like yet but I've got a few ideas. So stay tuned I'll be getting this things done hopefully during christmas break, but that's all for tonight!

I don't know much about boxes yet but I would not cover that RF logo you have,it came out too good to cover. All that ass in that little box crammed in the cab of your truck. damn

Haha, thanks mn I think it looks good too! Yeah this truck is haulin alot of ass! Jk compared to most the people on here this isnt that much, but it's definatly this biggest set up I've had......so far! Hehe!

Thanks again! Haha yeah they are! They look good on the ten's because it coveres the whole cone haha. I like them more almost everytime I look at them it seem like! Kida cool having subs that no one around here has, or even has heard of! Another reason why I want to show off the ass of the sub, because no one around here has seen a subs with a big ass bare magnet! Everyone runs subs that are covered in plastic( I'll admit most of the ones I've had were like that)

Archived