Dyno Fail... Shelby GT500

Skater229

Well I build & tune cars for a living..... With that said NO One has noticed the Obvious..... THE FUCKING REAR STRAPS ARE SOME LITTLE DIRT BIKE SHIT YOU WOULD PLACE ON THE BARS TO KEEP THE BIKE LEVEL!!! NOT TIE DOWN FOR A 550hp CAR..... WTF NOT 2 MENTION THEY HAVE STRAPS TIED TO STRAPS!!! REALLY

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THESE IDIOTS!!! If they strap a $40-50,000 car down like that Can You Imagine the Dyno set up???? BLOWER FANS BLOWING THE EXHAUST FORWARD......

Don't Be Scared Of The Bottle............Be Scared Of Your Tune!!!

Craigslist Ad:

GT500

Minor Body Repair 8/10

Dyno Tested

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Well I build & tune cars for a living..... With that said NO One has noticed the Obvious..... THE FUCKING REAR STRAPS ARE SOME LITTLE DIRT BIKE SHIT YOU WOULD PLACE ON THE BARS TO KEEP THE BIKE LEVEL!!! NOT TIE DOWN FOR A 550hp CAR..... WTF NOT 2 MENTION THEY HAVE STRAPS TIED TO STRAPS!!! REALLY

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THESE IDIOTS!!! If they strap a $40-50,000 car down like that Can You Imagine the Dyno set up???? BLOWER FANS BLOWING THE EXHAUST FORWARD......

I was kinda questioning the location of the blowers also... unless it was to keep the Dyno cool?

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

WOW !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

the gt500 is 662hp stock

^^^^The 2013 is. The 2012 is 550.

The rear-wheel-drive 2012 Ford Shelby GT500 is powered by a 5.4-liter supercharged V8 that produces 550 hp and 510 pound-feet of torque. A six-speed manual is the only transmission available. Acceleration from zero to 60 mph requires only 4.4 seconds on its way to a quarter-mile time of 12.4 seconds at 116 mph. The EPA estimates fuel economy at 15 mpg city/23 mpg highway and 17 mpg in combined driving.

http://www.edmunds.com/ford/shelby-gt500/2012/

While punching out the 5.4-liter aluminum-block V-8 out to 5.8 liters, the GT500’s powertrain crew also updated the heads for better cooling, changed the camshaft profiles, added piston squirters and higher-flow fuel injectors, swapped the old supercharger for a larger and more efficient TVS unit that ups boost from 9 to 15 psi, and fitted a larger intercooler. The result is an extra 100 hp and 90 lb-ft compared to the 2012 model.

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-official-photos-and-info-news

Archived