Faceplate vibrating hard enough that display cuts off.

Any suggestions on stopping headunit faceplate form virating / shaking? Mine will shake hard enough that the display cuts out for brief moments.

Still need it removeable..so I can't do super glue or something permanent.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

dang, it should not be that loose to where it would vibrate, try putting some really small weather stripping or tape in areas to make it more snug of a fit, trial and error of coarse

Thats what I was thinking too, just looking for some extra ideas. Thanks for the help man.

its a Pioneer 8400bh, honestly It feels so cheap to me its annoying, I hate the seek control lever things, maybe this is the kick in the pants I need to go 80prs.

Anybody else had this problem, found a fix? I pop it almost everytime we go somewhere, I don't like leaving it on so people can see it though my window.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I had the same problem with many different units. Kenwood, alpine, pioneer, they all ended up skipping from the faceplate vibrating. Unfortunately the only thing that solved my problem was buying a media deck without a removable faceplate. I'm now running a clarion fz501 and have had no problems with it. Not the greatest unit but at least it doesn't skip.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

4 18in Xcon's in a 4th order

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

my 80prs will pop off randomly sometimes...without even any bass lol

Damn lol.will Imma try some foam or something similar and go form there. Thans guys.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

my 80prs will pop off randomly sometimes...without even any bass lol

i used to have the same problem with my 9886R but then i switched to another radio

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived