Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

Nice progress. Doors look solid af. Lots and lots of sanding now. :detail:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Yep!. WIll be glad when they are done. Can't wait to hear them. Having one little issue with the kick/floor piece rubbing at the bottom... will have to sand the shit out of it and/or the kick to make it work lol.

Also, here's what pissed me off for today.. infuriating. Only in this shit hole can a sub woofer get rust.. fuck. Not to mention the water that I can't reach.

IMG_0746_zps4407d7de.jpg

IMG_0747_zps71861a40.jpg

condensation....no bueno

lucky, dry as a bone here

Yep, you lucky fucks you and kyle

Hopefully it is not enough water to hurt anything. Will check it again tomorrow and go from there. lesson learned. Just ordered some silica packs to keep moisture down in there.

time for a sealed wall lol

Hah! never. ever. lol.

The back plexi was so foggy I could not see through it. I panicked. Went in the house to grab a towel. I came back out and it was mostly gone.

Are the seals for your doors/windows shot on your vehicle or is it common for this to happen?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Are the seals for your doors/windows shot on your vehicle or is it common for this to happen?

No, it was below freezing outside. I had the propane heater on in the garage. When I pulled the truck inside I opened the doors to fit the panels.. I never let it warm up first.

EDIT: It's all dry today. I opened both door and let everything air out for a few hours. Nice day out. I then took a pole and swiffer pad and cleaned the inside of the wall. lol

Gotcha, Sorry I misunderstood earlier.

getting closer to the finish line man, and they're looking good! Really wish i had the balls to customize mine so extreme, maybe buy some junk yard ones and give'r a try.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived