Well all the vortec engines from 96-99 use the same injection setup for the 7.4, 5.7 and the 4.3 which is one main injector for all cylinders with an hose and nozzle to each cylinder .sequential fuel injection or sefi. Which is why they get such crappy mpg because all the cylinders r receiving fuel all the time.. And with the 4.3 and the smaller engine bay seem to really hold in heat more than their larger brotheren with the large engine bays is why I think they have more problems with the plastic lines on the 4.3.

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Jacobs is a 94..

does that matter?

and to JACK DIS THREAD all up, mine is a 99, and i am a lil bummed about the gas milage........

But, it has great oil pressure, and runs nice and cool.... AC full on, and a 40 mile comute, it seems fine.. Spite the shitty body roll..lol

is there a upgrade for said issue?

Yup my bad it was 92 an up 4.3 and 96 and up 5.7, 7.4 and before that u had the tbi setups

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Jacobs is a 94..

does that matter?

and to JACK DIS THREAD all up, mine is a 99, and i am a lil bummed about the gas milage........

But, it has great oil pressure, and runs nice and cool.... AC full on, and a 40 mile comute, it seems fine.. Spite the shitty body roll..lol

is there a upgrade for said issue?

No upgrades that I know of but I would check some of the other forums that r 4.3 based... They make some pretty impressive numbers outta a 4.3 hopped up

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Mine was acting up really bad, had no balls on take off, during hard acceleration it would almost sputter, then accelerate. kept throwing code for bad 02 sensors, bad EGR, and a couple others. After some reading i decided it was my MAF, i bought a 10 dollar can of cleaner, soaked it, let it sit, put it back it ahasn't had any problems since

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

well i have part of the heat problem pinned down i think...the fan has no power.. like i can stop it with my hand no power lol so gonna replace the fan clutch tomorrow and see how much that helps.. found someone i know local whos pretty savey with a wrench so hes gonna help me narrow down the problem.. he doesn't think its injectors as of right now so were gonna spend tomorrow trying to narrow down the problem he just didn't have much time tonight to help.. so ill report back and let ya know what we find

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

new fan clutch, new thermostat, new water pump, cleaned out the radiator, replaced temperature sensor... and still it does the same damn thing!! :( im outta fucking ideas as of right now.. and its not losing coolant at all so i don't think theres a leak.. as far as the hesitation and bogging down all i've done is replaced the fuel filter.. which did nothing.. so gonna try a few things i've found to check tomorrow.. im tired of fucking with this thing lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived