The first problem I have encountered is there seems to be a miss upon take off... gets really sluggish then kicks in and runs fine... it also idles rough.. almost like it wants to die

Nex issue is it seems to run on the warm side.. has gotten real warm once but went back to "normal" Which is about 235ish degrees from what I can see

Suggestions would be appreciated

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

idles rough in park or with the brakes on in drive?.....They have a common problem of the brake booster leaking. When the brakes are pushed it will introduce a vacuum leak and idle rough, when they're released it's fine

any vacuum leak really

idk something to check, it happened to my blazer.

Team Flex Issues

It seems to idle rough either way really... and most likely it'll get all new plugs and I ran some lucas fuel stuff through it.. but haven't driven sense.. ill try cleaning throttle body... I just bought the truck lol so idk what's all been done...

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

Its a 20 year old vehicle... and I got priced right so I expect to have fix a few things lol

Ill put money on ur have a leak either in ur injector spiders or plastic fuel lines that enter the inside of the Intake plenum or its time to replace ur injector which is causing ur lean condition an that's why ur getting a warmer running engine... 4.3's r known for fuel injection leaking problems with the plastic lines and Injector pack needing replaced every 100,000 miles...

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

That might be what replace first then.... and easy to work on and how common was the main selling point lol

Archived