lolitskasey Posted June 1, 2013 Report Posted June 1, 2013 Has anyone talked to Kyle cannon lately? I send him my alt to get repaired about 3 weeks ago, sent him emails, pmed him on here, called him directly left a message, and called the toll free number and left a message. Have for nothing for a response. All I am wanting to know is if my alt even made it to his shop and wasn't sent to the wrong address. If any one has heard from him it would be awesome if you could have him message me on here that would be great. Thanks, Kasey.
bighossf150 Posted June 1, 2013 Report Posted June 1, 2013 I emailed them a week or two ago and havent heard back from them yet Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Ninja_v1.0 Posted June 3, 2013 Report Posted June 3, 2013 lolitskasey, If you would send me a pm with your information I will get you answers today. When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
lolitskasey Posted June 3, 2013 Author Report Posted June 3, 2013 lolitskasey, If you would send me a pm with your information I will get you answers today. PM sent thank you sensai.
lolitskasey Posted June 3, 2013 Author Report Posted June 3, 2013 Got ahold of Kyle got everything squared away threw in a free pully for the mix up. And thank you Sensai for getting me in touch with Kyle, awesome costumer service.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.