Twostrokeking Posted June 1, 2013 Report Posted June 1, 2013 My buddy wont tell me the name of the app he uses to make them look like this. Whats the app called? Or what is the editing called? I have to find it. I think it looks bad ass! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Carbon Posted June 1, 2013 Report Posted June 1, 2013 HDR High dynamic range That's a poor image though.
Twostrokeking Posted June 1, 2013 Author Report Posted June 1, 2013 HDR High dynamic range That's a poor image though. I just needed to know what it was called thanks bro. Know of a good app that will do it for android? My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 1, 2013 Report Posted June 1, 2013 HDR High dynamic range That's a poor image though. Everyone is a photographer 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
SoCaLBaMF Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 Instagram problably.. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 Instagay probably.. fixed. I was going to say that, but I figured not very many people would get it 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Carbon Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 HDR High dynamic range That's a poor image though. Everyone is a photographer When a photo is HDR it is suppose to look like this: The picture of the truck is a attempt at HDR by some poor software. Instagram is the likely culprit.
Carbon Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 the original photo looks like the black levels and sharpness are spiked alot. that is all.
Baydestrian Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 LOL why the hate for IG? Its a nice app 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.