i wouldn't keep my gun in a car.. reason being if the car gets broken into or stolen and it will bring lots of problems to you.

its common sense. always keep your gun with you at all times

You can't always though depending on where you go. (Some) malls, Movie theater, post office, school.... That's why you buy a lock box that uses a cable to tie off to a seat leg and never leg a gun up in a center console or glove compartment.

i wouldn't keep my gun in a car.. reason being if the car gets broken into or stolen and it will bring lots of problems to you.

Disagree. I keep a backup gun in my vehicle. The only problem will be a lost gun if stolen. Report it and your fine.

Also, it is not unlawful to enter a business that have posted signs for no firearms. They can ask you to leave and that's all. Refer to your local laws.

it would be fine to leave it in the car, it wont go off or anything. you do risk theft though. as far as firing hot, well a firearm gets pretty how when you fire i rapidly and even setting in the chamber could cause it to get warm after other rounds were fired if chamber is hot and rounds cold. I wouldnt worry about anything.

id like to add that just make sure if you have it in the vehicle it is being transported the way local and state laws allow you to transport it.

Disagree. I keep a backup gun in my vehicle. The only problem will be a lost gun if stolen. Report it and your fine.

Also, it is not unlawful to enter a business that have posted signs for no firearms. They can ask you to leave and that's all. Refer to your local laws.

Exactly. Here, if you enter a place of business that has it posted 'no firearms', they can ask you to leave if they're nice or call the police and have you arrested for trespassing.

Exactly. Here, if you enter a place of business that has it posted 'no firearms', they can ask you to leave if they're nice or call the police and have you arrested for trespassing.

You have to refuse to leave before being arrested for trespassing if it's a public business.. If I am ever asked to leave, I simply will and never return with my money again.

TN Statute 39-17-1359 states:

(2) Possession of a weapon on posted property in violation of this section is a Class B misdemeanor punishable by fine only of five hundred dollars ($500).

plus a lot of other stuff I left out.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

that's why you always plan out. if you're going to court, post office, or a school you leave it at home.. yeah you can report a stolen gun but how fucked up would it be if you happen to hear that same gun killed a child. and the lock thing can be busted if they have the time to do it

maybe i think this way because the laws here but it would suck if i was to leave my gun in my car and it happens to get stolen then a kid shows up dead with my gun

Archived