AZaudio Posted June 18, 2013 Author Report Posted June 18, 2013 I threw it in my box spec designed for an re audio sxx 15" and it sounds pretty good even with an air leak around the speaker hole. I'm not sure how my carpentry skills fare past the simple L-port design, but I would like to try something different. Just want to play music loud and put up decent numbers. CleanSierra, I may take you up on the offer once I get situated [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
AZaudio Posted July 12, 2013 Author Report Posted July 12, 2013 [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
SnowDrifter Posted July 12, 2013 Report Posted July 12, 2013 I would have sex with your sub ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
AZaudio Posted July 12, 2013 Author Report Posted July 12, 2013 You would be getting sloppy seconds [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
CleanSierra Posted July 12, 2013 Report Posted July 12, 2013 I've got dibs on thirds... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Go-N-Def Posted July 13, 2013 Report Posted July 13, 2013 I ahve not personally gotten to play with my neo yet to find out what its limits really are, so I am speaking based on the experiences of others I have talked to that have used them as well as my experience with the parts that are used to build the neo. The Neo uses the same coil and parts as the XL. In a best case scenario, the XL can handle 3000-3500w of power in a daily application. After this, the coil starts to got hot and you get that infamous stink. Cj when u get this stink what do you do at this point? Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
AZaudio Posted July 13, 2013 Author Report Posted July 13, 2013 I get the stink when its cranked full tilt, I usually just let it rest for a little bit and the smell goes away. Of course it is summer in Arizona so I figure it's inevitable. [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
AZaudio Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 Could someone design a quick 3.25 cu box @ 38hz, double baffle, braced? Or direct me to some free software with tutorial lol [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
CleanSierra Posted July 28, 2013 Report Posted July 28, 2013 What kind of vehicle are you putting this into? Which amp exactly also? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
DylanBunch Posted July 28, 2013 Report Posted July 28, 2013 now idk how much a double baffle and bracing would change the specs because of displacemment but Rockford fosgate recommends a 3.25cbft box @ 38hz for theyre t2 15s, I used it for awhile and it sounded pretty good. Im sure its on their website if ur interested 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.