Please keep my family in your prayers

I don't speak much beyond the car audio world but today I feel the need to share a little... My beloved grandmother passed away on June 1st. Although she was sick for many years, it came unexpectedly. She was the glue that kept my mother's side of the family together and I hope that her passing will only strengthen our bonds and helps us to overcome our differences we've all had in the past. I am thankful my cousin felt the need to go see her but I wish she didn't have to be alone with her when it happened. Today is the wake and I haven't done much besides be there for the family.

All I ask is that you guys out there keep us in your prayers.

Thanks,

Danny

DSC00038.ARW%2520CROP%2520%25281%2529.jp

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Damn, sorry to hear man.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Sorry for your loss.I know what you and your family are going through. we lost the rock and foundation of our family (my GMA) 2 years ago in April.the only thing that really can help the pain and sorrow is time.

Again you and your family have my deepest condolences

Thank you both.... its tough but we'll get through it... I know

Damn, sorry to hear man.

Sorry for your loss.I know what you and your family are going through. we lost the rock and foundation of our family (my GMA) 2 years ago in April.the only thing that really can help the pain and sorrow is time.

Again you and your family have my deepest condolences

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

It is never easy to lose a loved one... Sorry for your loss my friend... The SMD family is here for you man

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I lost my grandmother not to long ago as well, she was also sick for a long time. I know it's not easy stay strong man.

Archived