Second Skin Audio

Box rise trusty enough for 0.7 Ohms?

Yates

I want to go to competitions and have a daily driver my amp is a SPL FX1-5500 its 1 ohm stable my subs are two blaupunt vpw 460 18" 1800 watts rms each dvc at 2 ohms per coil in parallel they are 0.7 0.8 ohms I would only use this for completions same Hz round 45Hz havent tested where my amp or subs peak yet but I was wondering if I could use the box rise to my advantage is this safe I have heard of this amp being run at 0.7 ohms but I want to make sure my amp and the rest of my equipment is safe thank you I will upgrade amps later after my alternator upgrade

if you ever figure out how to predict box rise, let us know how you do it. it will completely revolutionize the way people design enclosures.

Im not saying I can predict, box rise is almost inevitable and I was wondering if I can use it to my advantage and not blow my amp up

if you ever figure out how to predict box rise, let us know how you do it. it will completely revolutionize the way people design enclosures.

Im not saying I can predict, box rise is almost inevitable and I was wondering if I can use it to my advantage and not blow my amp up

who knows if you can use it to your advantage or not. you may have alot of rise, or you may not have enough to really make a difference. the only way to really know is to build and test. till then, no-one can tell you what your system is gonna do after box rise.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Wait... Are you saying you wanna run one wiring for daily and one for comps?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

who knows if you can use it to your advantage or not. you may have alot of rise, or you may not have enough to really make a difference. the only way to really know is to build and test. till then, no-one can tell you what your system is gonna do after box rise.

Thankyou

Archived