Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

oh my just nutted bro. just nutted all over the place.

:wackit3: Lol!! I can't wait to get the second set!!! I'm trying to get these rings made like meades lexus.. and if/ or when I get them, I'll be starting the glassing of my doors! So by the middle of this month, I should be about ready to yank them panels off!! IDK if you gonna make it, but she'll be ready for Turkey Drag!! :D

I should be able to make it, be pissed if I don't. I got a job on an oil rig lined up... 7 on 7 off so my schedule is gonna be fucking weird

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

oh my just nutted bro. just nutted all over the place.

:wackit3: Lol!! I can't wait to get the second set!!! I'm trying to get these rings made like meades lexus.. and if/ or when I get them, I'll be starting the glassing of my doors! So by the middle of this month, I should be about ready to yank them panels off!! IDK if you gonna make it, but she'll be ready for Turkey Drag!! :D

I should be able to make it, be pissed if I don't. I got a job on an oil rig lined up... 7 on 7 off so my schedule is gonna be fucking weird

Aw man!! Thats whats up... congrats!!! Thats gonna put some $$$$$$ in your pocket!!! Did you say you were going to wall the volvo?? hahaha

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Hell I may now lmfao. Or do a 5k+ capable 4 inch coil sub. Would be fucking AWESOME to bust a 50 with a single 15 from the trunk

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Hell I may now lmfao. Or do a 5k+ capable 4 inch coil sub. Would be fucking AWESOME to bust a 50 with a single 15 from the trunk

LOL!! Might as well!!! I'm trying to get a 49 on music.... maybe wishfull thinking, but with a nendo 3500 and 2 dss ethos, and no sunroof.. I think it MAY be possible!! plus my car got loud on just 2 sa's and a rf 1500 with no electrical (I never installed my singer), so I'm anxious to see how this goes!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I love those Hertz speakers especially the XL version.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Good to see another military guy on here. Nice car man.

Thanks man!!! There are a good amount of us on here!! I appreciate the compliment!! A lot of hard work and money lolololol

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Thanks man!!! There are a good amount of us on here!! I appreciate the compliment!! A lot of hard work and money lolololol

Definitely. My system is worth more than the car by a long shot! Too bad im all the way in west texas. I'll be in the Austin area in late september for w edding. Hopefully i can make a side trip and meet some of you guys.

We don't do it for the glory.

Definitely. My system is worth more than the car by a long shot! Too bad im all the way in west texas. I'll be in the Austin area in late september for w edding. Hopefully i can make a side trip and meet some of you guys.

West Texas is FAR!! lol I'm in Arlington... theres a show called turkey drag thats held the first weekend of december... I and a couple of other members will be there! and I'm actually planning to debut my build that day! I'm just starting my new build...

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Just a QUICK update!!!

Tomorrow I'll be ordering ALL of the materials for glassing my doors..... If ya'll could, let me know if I'm missing anything:

-Speaker Rings

-UV Resin

-Chop Mat

-Body Filler

-Ponte' Cloth

-Chip Brushes

-Sand Paper

-and Vinyl/Fabric Samples

I would like to give a SHOUTOUT to the homie Goodvibes, for contributing to my build. I have some

custom speaker rings being made to fit my dual 6.5s!!! (Of course I'm payin so don't go to him asking for free shit LOL)

Also within the next 2wks I'll be ordering my Second set of Hertz! And beginning September I should have the 4channel amp so the front stage will be complete before mid Sept!! After I finish my doors, I will begin the enclosure build, running my electrical and making beauty panels... Between the End of Sept and Beginning Nov. is when I'll be ordering my XS batteries, Nendo BC3500, and my DSS Ethos should be shipped by then!! So this build is about to move pretty fast!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived