Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

Break those Hertz out the box.

Lol Funny shit... It probably wont be until another month until I get the chance to enjoy my babies! I plan on TAKING MY TIME on the panels, esp since this is my first time!! It's All good though, it'll be worth the wait!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

If you can, try to get more power in there for the Ethos ok. It will be loud with 3500, but it would be louder with 2 3500s.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

If you can, try to get more power in there for the Ethos ok. It will be loud with 3500, but it would be louder with 2 3500s.

Well I actually planned to just get the RF T2500bdcp. The problem with going any larger is having to have the electrical to support it... Its the weight more then anything that Is the issue esp considering I'm lowered + I have a CVT transmission which SUCKS btw... I would like to run that much but I may be underpowering them by a couple hundred rms which shouldn't be too bad I dont think... It's my only daily driver, so while I'm trying to have something thats decently loud, I also would like to keep it as efficient as possible all while not putting too much stress on my car weight wise.

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

My springs said 1.75 front 1.6 rear. I didnt put the rubber things back in. The anti noise things. So I see about 2 up front and almost 2 in the back. I added 500 pounds to the car and its fine. Doesn't sag. We got different rides but I wouldn't worry about the weight so much. Yeah im hella slower but I was already slow.

In other words. Follow your dreams.

More power.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

In my 2012 sentra I had the cvt transmission too, I walled it off and it seemed to do ok with the weight. It never gave me any problems. Just thought I would throw my own experience out there

My springs said 1.75 front 1.6 rear. I didnt put the rubber things back in. The anti noise things. So I see about 2 up front and almost 2 in the back. I added 500 pounds to the car and its fine. Doesn't sag. We got different rides but I wouldn't worry about the weight so much. Yeah im hella slower but I was already slow.

More power.

In my 2012 sentra I had the cvt transmission too, I walled it off and it seemed to do ok with the weight. It never gave me any problems. Just thought I would throw my own experience out there

Thanks fellas for the insight!! Spoon, I understand about being slow lol I'm in a 4banger, so going slow isn't a big deal! But with my lowering springs I have to check the rate. Az, damn thats great news! Appreciate you reaching out!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

More power.

Thanks fellas for the insight!! Spoon, I understand about being slow lol I'm in a 4banger, so going slow isn't a big deal! But with my lowering springs I have to check the rate. Az, damn thats great news! Appreciate you reaching out!!!

i dont have an excuse for being slow lmao

doggy ass v8

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

More power.

i dont have an excuse for being slow lmao

doggy ass v8

Lol Because Ford hahahaha!!! But I will give it a thought... I do like the idea of going the RF route just because of the efficiency, clean power and most of all the constant power, Esp considering impedance rise!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

No problem man! I got rid of my car for something bigger. But it was a relatively small wall I think 4-5 sheets of mdf, and 5 batteries were all in the car and it held up fine to the weight! Definitely slow though!

Archived