Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

my god amighty.

Looks clean as hell

Thank you haha she's almost exactly where I want her!! Next is my system rebuild... It's been hurting me not to have my tunes anymore!! :(

Man you have one sick looking Altima. I love how the drop springs transformed it's appearance. Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Thanks bro!! And the drop gave it a WHOLE NEW LOOK!!!! I've been breaking more necks then the exorcist LMAO!!!! The only thing I really want to do to the body is Fog Lights and a Sunroof! The rest of my attention will be on the audio which is my next project!!! Idk if you looked thru my log, but I think I want to do a system like I had before with the exception of a better box (now that I have a little experience), I want to tryout the Crescendo Symphony Series Amps and upgrade the front stage from morel to hertz... Thats the direction I'm aiming for! A little SQL in a daily driven, show worthy car!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Are the morel's 6.5 or 5 1/4?

They were 6.5s ... they are blown though... was sending 200+ rms to 90rms speakers LOL

Thats why I plan to get the Hertz HSK 165xl this next time around

I wanna get the nendo symphony 800-4 and bridge them!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

my god amighty.

Looks clean as hell

Thank you haha she's almost exactly where I want her!! Next is my system rebuild... It's been hurting me not to have my tunes anymore!! :(

Man you have one sick looking Altima. I love how the drop springs transformed it's appearance. Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Thanks bro!! And the drop gave it a WHOLE NEW LOOK!!!! I've been breaking more necks then the exorcist LMAO!!!! The only thing I really want to do to the body is Fog Lights and a Sunroof! The rest of my attention will be on the audio which is my next project!!! Idk if you looked thru my log, but I think I want to do a system like I had before with the exception of a better box (now that I have a little experience), I want to tryout the Crescendo Symphony Series Amps and upgrade the front stage from morel to hertz... Thats the direction I'm aiming for! A little SQL in a daily driven, show worthy car!

I'm tuned in for sure. Your build is awesome. Took me a minute to check it all out. Lol

Nice

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

They were 6.5s ... they are blown though... was sending 200+ rms to 90rms speakers LOL

Or just run them active and ditch the passive crossovers that come with them since your amp has bandpass capabilities.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

my god amighty.

Looks clean as hell

I'm tuned in for sure. Your build is awesome. Took me a minute to check it all out. Lol

LOL Thank you bruh!!! It was a lot of back and forth decisions audio wise, but I had finally made decisions... and sold it 2 and a half months later LOL Rebuild coming soon though... decisions are in the air again LOLOLOL

Nice

Thanks bruh!!!

Or just run them active and ditch the passive crossovers that come with them since your amp has bandpass capabilities.

Or that!!! :D It would be my first time going active, but for the boost in SQ I'm down to give it a shot!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

• 2 weeks later...

So things are about to get a "Little" loud....

Just to update you guys on my audio build since I am MORE then satisfied with the way the exterior came out. The new plans are to run 2 Sets of Hertz HSK165s on a Nendo Symphony 800/4 for the Front Stage. Went to Austin Heatwave this past weekened and purchased the first set of Hertz already!!! Second set will be purchased within the next 2wks!! Once those come in, I will be removing my panels to start on them for glassing!! For the sub stage I plan to run 2 12" DSS Ethos sealed off from the trunk on a Nendo BC3500 and of course XS Batteries, Singer Alt, and Sky High wiring! Should be a pretty nasty daily for the most part! I plan to make this look as GOOD as possible as I plan to put my car in some shows (visual and audio) next year so I will most definitely take my time and make sure everything is on point.... It'll be my first time glassing, but with the SMD Sunflash, I'm sure a lot of the headache will be taken out haha!! In the next week, I'm going to order some vinyl samples to match my doors as close as possible and to see what I would like for the beauty panels, and front baffle!

I already put my order in for the DSS's so I'll try to wait patiently until mid october when they ship :) I should be getting an enclosure design from Quentin in the next couple of days, so I'll be starting the enclosure build pretty soon also, in which I'm going to take as much time on it as the last one if not more (The last took 2wks and came out amazing for my first built enclosure!).

Capture_zps2fe064e9.jpg

I know it's a lot to read, but I hope you guy's are ready to see this rebuild!! I AM VERY EXCITED!!! I will try to get more pictures and even video footage this time around! So Stay Tuned!!! :D

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived