Sundown Audio

Rockford T30001bd Refurbished

Stremes

I have seen many refurbished amps from RF and never one that had issues like that.

I am sure if u bought a new retail amp u would be impressed.

I would send it back!

Good Luck!

Im planing on it, im going to wait for rockfords reply because the listing clearly states

" * Refurbished and SEALED by the manufacturer.

This unit is a manufacturer Class "A", Quality Refurbished and SEALED by the manufacturer,

Unit appears NEW in new brown box, and is guaranteed to work perfectly.

This Unit Comes with ALL accessories supplied by the manufacturer."

so if rockford puts a sticker on it and mine doesnt have one say hello Ebay complaint department, and goodbye peice of crap. I figured with the description on the listing i could trust a refrub, Id rather have a lightly scratched T3000 than no T3000.

2 Orion HCCA 15.4's

half wall setup with backseat out

3cf per chamber tuned to 35Hz

145.3DB @38Hz in DB Drag Super Street 1-2

Rockford T30001BD

Hifonics BXI 1006 2-channel

200amp alternator

0ga welding cable power & ground (the big 3)

Two runs of positive

Optima RedTop upfront

2 Interstate SRM-27 marine batteries in trunk

JVC deck and Phoenix Gold line driver

Rockford Fosgate T162C in front doors

Rockford Fosgate T162C in custom fiberglass pods

Rockford Fosgate T1692C in stock location

More fosgate component speakers to come

RF i can pretty much guarantee will tell you its not. just seems like a classic case of a ebay seller lieing.

Looking more and more like that to me too, luckly with how the listing it described i shouldnt have too big of a problem with the ebay complant department.

Thanks guys

2 Orion HCCA 15.4's

Rockford T30001BD

200amp alternator

Two runs of positive

Optima RedTop upfront

Unless he's authorized, it should go back to the company u bought. But u never know can't hurt to ask :excl:

yea they should at least be able to take it back. authorized or not i would think they'd have some kinda return policy.

your Ebay auction also says this:

Warranty & Returns

This product is Remanufactured / Preowned and carries a 90 day limited warranty through Hi-Fi Audio. Some items may have minor cosmetic blemishes (scratches, dents etc.) which are not covered under warranty but do not affect the unit operation. Product images may differ from actual product appearance. Returns are handled on a case by case basis and require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) for product repair or replacement. We do NOT issue credits or refunds. Please contact us via the customer service email below to obtain a RMA# prior to return. Please include the auction ID#, product serial number and your name in the email. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees. Any product shipped to us without a RMA# will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.

They may consider your issues "minor cosmetic blemishes". Have you hooked the amp up? Does it work? Can you post some pics of the amp? Good luck dude.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

your Ebay auction also says this:

Warranty & Returns

This product is Remanufactured / Preowned and carries a 90 day limited warranty through Hi-Fi Audio. Some items may have minor cosmetic blemishes (scratches, dents etc.) which are not covered under warranty but do not affect the unit operation. Product images may differ from actual product appearance. Returns are handled on a case by case basis and require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) for product repair or replacement. We do NOT issue credits or refunds. Please contact us via the customer service email below to obtain a RMA# prior to return. Please include the auction ID#, product serial number and your name in the email. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees. Any product shipped to us without a RMA# will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.

They may consider your issues "minor cosmetic blemishes". Have you hooked the amp up? Does it work? Can you post some pics of the amp? Good luck dude.

Yea thats why i was thinking that Ebay itself might be my only option, i got this as a reply back from the site "They only fix the internals of the unit. They dont fix anything externally." ill post some pictures later when i have time, i have hooked it up and it does work. But would rockford let striped casing screws fall under "minor cosmetic blemishes" thats what im having a hard time dealing with. Im still wating for a reply back from rockford, and i cant do anything untill then

2 Orion HCCA 15.4's

Rockford T30001BD

200amp alternator

Two runs of positive

Optima RedTop upfront

but its NOT from Rockford so what does it matter? Take it up with the dirtbag you got it from on fleabay ;)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916