Who All Is Going To Sbn Of 08?

ChevyBoy

sounds like a great time, im geting stoked for the trip, got my leeceneville alt rebuilt and recived it today so now im up to 200 amps in the van, if i can get my excessive amperage alt in ill have 450 amps powering the old pos work van......

and the thing about us all going to hooters and thumpn down in the parking lot, is saftey in numbers the cops wont know who was playing to give the ticket/s too lol....

and as far as a convoy? anyone near crescent city/ georgetown ? thats where ill be (dads place) and travle from there each day to daytona to save from paying for a hotel

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Yeh anybody that wants a demo of my truck can get one...just gotta make sure we watch for cops.....if joe is gonna be playing his 4 15's and ill be demoing my 4 18's, we are gonna attact a little bit of attention....its only about a 45 minute ride from my house to daytona...so its set right guys?? 630 pm at the mall and then we head to hooters...

xa-1.gif

lol well have to do a exact count and then make each a burned cd so we could all crank it up at once at hooter and see what 7-12 cars do to a building slamin at the same time....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

im sure we all have the same bass cd somewhere in our cd collection. but that would be nuts to have alot of ppl with bass that hurts playing the same track at full blast! Damn that would be crazy. That is def gonna have t obe video taped!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

^^^ sounds like a good idea except i cant play cd's i can only use my ipod, i broke the laser off the inside and it wont read anything....and mrwigglezdj, we are running the same sub amps.....but i have 4 of them....they are fuckin tanks i cant kill em...

xa-1.gif

Archived