Who All Is Going To Sbn Of 08?

ChevyBoy

is this like the autorama of the east?

It has been prolly 4 or 5 years since I went last, but Lemme just say the scene looks like a ballers convention with all the rides, some of the hottest in the country, cruisin around the main drag non stop - literally 24 hrs. a day, and It was the kinda scene that you see in the girls gone wild videos on spring break. Bikinis and drunk college girls everywhere - most of looking for somebody with money to babysit their drunk asses. Oh - and there is a few different car shows and stereo comps as well ....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I vote for the show first then boothill for some beverages then off to lolly-pops for some dances...then maybe tropical tatoo for some ink..that sounds like a plan :lol:

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

lol i missed that whole thread

ill have my dads sony hd cam, so ill be able to do like 30 or 60 gb worth of pics and videos, ....

its going to be held on the 29 and 30th of march and i think theres a fling going on , on the 28th i read somewhere but im not sure prolly a thing to get messed up good before the show the next day

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

hell yeh son....lmao....my red truck will be nothing but mids and highs....8 sets of kicker ks60's and 6 sets of outdoor speakers hidden underneath...and then most of you know my blue truck...but i cant decide whether to go with 4 power acoustik sl5500's or two soundstream xxx6500's.....but i will have it all this week....i know that much...

xa-1.gif

Hey im new to the site. I posted a topic to introduce myself and ask about SBN. I would love to meet and hang out with the rest of the SMD crew who are attending Daytona. Im on the site every night just never log on cause ive been nervous about doing it haha. Anyways nice to finally log on and be part of the insanity here!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived