Well I got denied for the loan I guess my mom's credit score isnt all that good and she has some other stuff to deal with. They didnt ask much about my pay or ask for my pay stubs as I anticipated, but I figure its for the best that I dont have payments yo deal with anyway.

Just a word of advice... DO NOT I repeat DO NOT try to apply for a bunch of loans or credit cards... Multiple inquiries can hurt you also.. They will have a negative impact because they show as a hard inquiry on your credit... I learned the hard way :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well I got denied for the loan I guess my mom's credit score isnt all that good and she has some other stuff to deal with. They didnt ask much about my pay or ask for my pay stubs as I anticipated, but I figure its for the best that I dont have payments yo deal with anyway.

Just a word of advice... DO NOT I repeat DO NOT try to apply for a bunch of loans or credit cards... Multiple inquiries can hurt you also.. They will have a negative impact because they show as a hard inquiry on your credit... I learned the hard way :)

Do it all at once. Counts as 1. If you try to get a loan every week for example, very true. It'll hurt. But if you apply for a bunch in the same day or day apart? It'll count as 1. Each individual inquiry will show up but it "counts" as one. Or so I was told few years ago.

edit- I just know every... 2 weeks or so... get all these offers. "0% apr for 18 months" blah blah blah. I'll take one, one of these days if I can't pay off my other credit card before the 0% goes away lol. Says on it, 0% apr on balance transfers. lol. from what I've seen, if I owe $800? I transfer that $800 and pay $800. But, as long as you apply for 1-2 things and HOPEFULLY get approved? And pay all your bills on time? (what you get bills) That score will be up there. It's just hard starting out.

Sheena = pedobear

My mom would co-sign I think she has to, and I have a job and a few pay stubs to show if need be. And I plan on paying the rest of the car off by next year because I'll be 18 and most likely I'll be able to get a job in the oilfield.

Thats the plan. But other things always come up. I got my first truck at 17. Its better to save up, and pay cash. Then you dont need full coverage

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Get a credit card.

I use mine to pay my phone bill every month and have it auto-pay the whole balance every month out of my checking acct. it's easy as hell to gain good credit

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived