worlds loudest gmc tyhpoon extreme class.

Lol he has one leg...hard to miss ;)

this, if you can't find me, you're blind lol.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

What a waste of such a rare vehicle.. Why don't people tear up shitty cars?

Welcome to SMD

I have the feeling he's going to feel VERY welcomed by some of our nicest members for that input about the wasted car system

:popcorn:

oh no, we all feel the same way lol. he ruined a typhoon, but hey, it's his money so who am i to judge. and cablguy, i like my music loud like the park and pound, but once i start rolling in money i[ll definitely have an extreme truck. reason a lot of people veer away, just for a windshield in 3-4 grand. so if that's any indicator imagine what he has wrapped un in the typhoon.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

This has to be one of my all time favorite vehicles. I see them all over the place in Texas. It's hard to find one with low miles for less than $12-15K. Just waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch one up. I agree that this is a waist of a rare vehicle. I WILL own one and there WILL be a build log for it but nothing crazy like that. Gotta keep that weight down.

What a waste of such a rare vehicle.. Why don't people tear up shitty cars?

Welcome to SMD

I have the feeling he's going to feel VERY welcomed by some of our nicest members for that input about the wasted car system

:popcorn:

oh no, we all feel the same way lol. he ruined a typhoon, but hey, it's his money so who am i to judge. and cablguy, i like my music loud like the park and pound, but once i start rolling in money i[ll definitely have an extreme truck. reason a lot of people veer away, just for a windshield in 3-4 grand. so if that's any indicator imagine what he has wrapped un in the typhoon.

I just feel like if it's someone's car they paid money with, they should be allowed to do whatever with it without people saying they ruined it. I don't know I guess I would just be mad if someone told me I ruined my car by putting this system in it. But to each his own. I might not think it was the best idea to do it, but I wouldn't say it's ruined.

Now if it was maybe like one of the rarest vehicles ever made, and most valued, like a pagani or something of the like, I might be a little more reserved, but still, it's not mine.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

anything over 165 I begin to dislike because the people are only building it to see numbers on a screen a bosting factor but each to their own its my 2 cents worth

this is what we call a hater.

seriously. you would take a car that did that if it was given to you.

anything over 165 I begin to dislike because the people are only building it to see numbers on a screen a bosting factor but each to their own its my 2 cents worth

this is what we call a hater.

seriously. you would take a car that did that if it was given to you.

165 on music and a daily driver, sure I'd take a Typhoon that could do that. BUT it still has to run atleast a 12.0 flat

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Sorry if this is a little off topic. Some might consider this a waist too. Still pretty badass though. I was LMAO at the comments on YT.

04 Blazer Xtreme

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP235

Front Stage: Lanzar MX6C Components

Rear Stage: Lanzar MX693 6X9's

Sub Stage: (2) Obsidian 18 D2 V2

Mids / Highs Amp: Boston Acoustics GTA 704

Sub Amp: Boston Acoustics GTA 1000m

Optima Yellow Top (up front)

Singer 275A Alternator

Future Plans:

One More GTA 1000m (maybe)

More batteries

More runs of 1/0

Pioneer DEH-X7500S (on order)

That could probably still be street driven though. hell there's a guy on one of the LSx forums that took a real Blazer Extreme and put turbo 5.3 in it for ~550 at the wheels and everyone I've showed the topic too says it was pointless. His money, makes a hell of a grocery getter sleeper though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I have read over Van Ripers build log many a time. the amount of work this guy has put into this truck is astounding and the fact that he is still 3rd or 4th in the world is ridiculous

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build