Hell fuck that T.V.

Two 18" DC LV4 with LV5 coils. ~$700

Box building materials. $50

DVD Player with detachable face. $350

Rims for the Bronco. $1000

Quality wiring. $100

Rockford Fosgate T3k Refurb. $800

lol i hear ya...tv's are nice but SOOO expensive. pretty much sucks

It was bound to happen anyway. With movies going high-def and the large amount of data used to build great video games, disc space was always an issue. About time they got that out of way. Time to move on.

Who knows, maybe even microsoft might benefit from this. Although they might already be feeling licensing fee pinch. Ohhh-Boi.

Guest Dylan Dude

I have a 360 but could care less. I never bought an hd dvd player for it and didn't plan on it. I don't really care about it. The whole thing is a waste of money to me. I'll get a blu-ray player when they are just as popular as dvd's are now, when they cost less.

lol i hear ya...tv's are nice but SOOO expensive. pretty much sucks

That tv is like $1800 or something like that this week at circuit city or abc warehouse.

You all want to see that tv at full potential go into circuit city and find someone that works there. Get them to put pirates of the caribbean into the blu ray player...I am totally getting one this summer if finances allow for it! Paired to a ps3 that tv as well as the 52" and sony sets with the 120 hz motion blur feature are kick butt...man I love those tvs! I take everyone I can into circuit city when I notice we are going by there just to show off the capability. HD is not the same with the 120 hertz in the mix! It looks so real you almost want to puke...