Loudest in the world? The incredible subwoofer Enclosure < If you have not seen, watch this!

Hey buddy, thanks for all the good info from you guys in the forum. Much appreciated.

I'm drunk. i dont know how this shit works..regradless thanks..

Post number two. Hell yeah.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Hey buddy, thanks for all the good info from you guys in the forum. Much appreciated.

I'm drunk. i dont know how this shit works..regradless thanks..

LOL yea, lots of good info on here for sure, the best, just pay attention and you will be on a whole different level of knowledge on this stuff,

I mean, look at what i did with a cardboard box, LOL

TAHA killing the cardboard box game. Naw, you guys give out some good info... Thanks

well bad news guys, i went to mount the HDC3 12 in it and it collapsed the box, i knew I should have used duct tape

kms7.jpg

Pffffft........minor design flaw......... If you brace the sides with chop sticks I bet it would hold.......

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

well bad news guys, i went to mount the HDC3 12 in it and it collapsed the box, i knew I should have used duct tape

kms7.jpg

Pffffft........minor design flaw......... If you brace the sides with chop sticks I bet it would hold.......

Chopsticks won't cut it, bendy straws should do the trick

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

kms7.jpg

Chopsticks won't cut it, bendy straws should do the trick

Are you literally fucking insane? Bendy straws would over-brace the box due to their immeasurable tensile and shear strength, causing it to start a nuclear fission reaction and eventually it would give purple so much radiation poisoning he would morph into a male medusa form! Then it would eventually melt down due to bass disruption and cause a nuclear explosion in his car, decimating his entire system! Chopsticks would most certainly be better..........

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived