thecityxignites Posted June 13, 2013 Report Posted June 13, 2013 Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if there is anyone on the forum that plays disc golf. If so, what discs do you throw? 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
kbsmoker Posted June 13, 2013 Report Posted June 13, 2013 Most of mine are Innova, I do have a couple Discraft www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Lbox88 Posted June 13, 2013 Report Posted June 13, 2013 Innova. Haven't been out in a while though. UBL | Build Log
Hunters21w Posted June 13, 2013 Report Posted June 13, 2013 Innova mainly. Couple shops around me sell alot of non mainstream brands but after testing them I always come back to my Wraith lol. Aced a 320ft hole with it I use an Ion putter though, sticks to chains great. 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
thecityxignites Posted June 13, 2013 Author Report Posted June 13, 2013 I throw most innova too, but I recently picked up a couple prodigy proto's, and I have to say, I love em. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
Pro7 Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 Innova dominator was my favorite but I just got the new tern and Im really likin it, I also have a wraith and xcaliber and both are alright, just gotta know how to throw them I have a crossfire putter and its the best I've tried yet. I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
thecityxignites Posted June 14, 2013 Author Report Posted June 14, 2013 My favorite driver in my bag has to be my Viking. It works really well for me. As far as putting, I use an avair. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
JEMT8 Posted June 15, 2013 Report Posted June 15, 2013 I use innova, discmania, gateway, discraft. for drivers I have in my current line up I like to mainly use a couple innova beast, a gateway spirit, and an innova valkyrie. midrange I have a discraft buzz and an innova wolf which I will be switching out for a discmania gremlin as soon as I get to the pro shop tomorrow and fot putting I use a discraft soft magnet. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
thecityxignites Posted June 15, 2013 Author Report Posted June 15, 2013 I wish there was a pro shop up here. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
JEMT8 Posted June 15, 2013 Report Posted June 15, 2013 I wish there was a pro shop up here.luckily I live 20 minutes from one of the top rated courses in the area. they have PDGA tours go through there. the Vibram Open is coming up soon. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.