10376849_10152377388621112_3487475595113

10341643_10152371088706112_3416123863316

10330438_10152369880231112_2499297814063

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were actually trying to be a real butthurt bitch at first. Don't know why you seem to be such a douche about it, not like you have to read/look at my posts if you don't want.

I'll admit I have a lot of posts that are really long to read, some aren't funny or even meant to be; but at the same time I post a lot of stuff that isn't long and is plenty funny.

Hell yeah I was being sarcastic, that's my default language.

Im not butthurt. Im just calling it like I see it. You present yourself. I explained how you come across to me. I knew plenty of kids that acted like shit heads and played it off as "hurrdurr am sarcastic XD" thats just how all your posts sound

1) You seem a little butthurt, or at least that's how it's coming across if you want to play that card.

2) I remember what you said in the neo woofer thread; which I replied to and thought everything was cool afterwards, clearly not.

3) Your interpretation is actually not fact, in case you hadn't realized.

4) Don't see how I'm acting like a shithead.

5) Actually that's not how they all sound, lots of my posts are sarcastic, some aren't at all and are completely serious or normal or whatever.

children please, take your shit somewhere else. You are cluttering up my view of pictures with shit no one cares about. Thank you.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3