FUCK the undercover cops in Indiana, seriously.

I almost got nailed by them a few different times in the short months that I was there. The one that pissed me off the most was this black dodge charger, thing was pimped, all tinted windows, chrome rims, next thing you notice was the fucking LED lights hidden in the grill and at the top of the windshield on the inside hidden behind the tint.

Indiana SUCKS

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Got stopped by a gang taskforce unit. Black Charger with limo tint all around and flat black 20s. Lights hidden behind the grill. Stopped me for rolling through a stop sign and window tint (LOL). The female was fine as fuck and carrying an AR (but obvious rookie), the dude was a dick until he realized I was a veteran. Turns out he was stationed in Italy the same time I was in Germany. They let me go and the ticket never got turned in, but they shouldn't have been able to stop me in the first place. Seriously, do I look like a fucking gang member?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So he was a real pussy, then.

LOL

Did you just make fun of someone because he comitted suicide?

Yep, I sure did.

god forbid we have another 412cvx situation.

especially ken and kyle... grown ass men, they don't give a fuck what people post on the interwebz.

Not quite sure what you mean here. If I gave a fuck I'd reply to it.

Just remember, Shrek is about love, until you push the wrong button and he goes beast mode.

Dont be afraid when ken goes beast mode you just have to make him run 10 yards and he will go in trouble breathing mode.

*running 10yards*

I may be overweight and cripple, but I guarantee I can go more than 10 yards when the adrenaline kicks in. Shouldn't have to run after you anyway if you back your fat ass mouth.

You talk a whole lot of shit for a dude an ocean away.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread