That's not what you spelled the first time now is it?

One too many "l"s, so what? At least you could still sound it out better than the name of a town in Massachusetts.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

One too many "l"s, so what? At least you could still sound it out better than the name of a town in Massachusetts.

The extra l makes it a completely different word.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not used in the right context either.

How so, great novel writer of Detroit?
Your sentence would make it sound as if the people in the south were unable to read the words not able to but unwilling to do so.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Makes a non-existent word. And now we're back to the fact that it can still be figured out faster than the name of a town in Massachusetts.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Your sentence would make it sound as if the people in the south were unable to read the words not able to but unwilling to do so.

I'll take out the $5 word since it went so far over your head.

"Massachusetts, making the south look like it can actually read words but are uninterested in doing so the longer you watch the video."

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Makes a non-existent word. And now we're back to the fact that it can still be figured out faster than the name of a town in Massachusetts.

TszfmEY.jpg

I'll take out the $5 word since it went so far over your head.

"Massachusetts, making the south look like it can actually read words but are uninterested in doing so the longer you watch the video."

Or you should just not use words that you don't know how to use properly instead of trying to save face and insult me at the same time.