Or maybe because it started in 08 and pretty much ended in 2013.

So unless your news outlet of choice runs stories that are a few years old you likely wouldn't see right now.

why didnt it make the media then? i think that was the point of the meme

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

i really dont watch the news or any type of media so i wouldnt know if this was covered yet how do i know out other shit? because they make it big like the chapo captured and was everywhere.. this might have been covered but they kept it on the low

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2008 was having its struggle.. it was the time gas had gone up to over $4 a gallon and our market crashed.. i remember reading a lot and never came across that story

what do you think will happen if we tried that here? we might as well start a revolution because our government aint going to go belly up

wip_0056_0813_h_14493511.jpgpima-county-swat-570x316.jpg

They did it peacefully, that would never occur here.

Too many idiots that are quick to riot in this country.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They did it peacefully, that would never occur here.

Too many idiots that are quick to riot in this country.

even if we tried to make it peacefully i doubt it the government will allow it.. they will use force

mexico has done it a few times.. back in 68 many protesters went missing.. i know people from then that went to school where the students went missing and they have crazy stories of how they got rid of them.. same shit again last year with the 43 students that went missing

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

your avi is messing me up broke, im like who the f is the new guy?

Not gonna lie, It fucks me up too.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.