lol, I'm not even kidding, we took a chem test today and one of the bonus questions was about "banning poisonous dihydrogen monoxide" to see who was really paying attention to what they were reading it was like 15 facts about how dangerous it was because it is in everything from baby food to the acid rain and it dissolves metal and erodes rocks and will kill you if inhaled, and since many kids have probably never heard of dihydrogen monoxide a bunch of them put that they thought it should be banned.............this is all because they rushed through and didn't realize how badly they just got trolled.

if you don't see why this is funny, I'm not surprised, but everyone who has ever been in school knows what dihydrogen monoxide is...... H2O, just plain water.

Call it by it's name instead of its formula and now it sounds scary.... I asked him about it and he emails me this picture.....

Ban-Dihydrogen-Monoxide.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

^I laughed when I put it together in my head

then you had to spoil it lol

I wanted to save anyone the embarrassment of accidentally posting up, "Well why would you not ban DHMO? How do you find that funny? That stuff sounds terrible! Look at all those negative aspects and traits it has! I'm glad I've never been exposed to DHMO, I would probably be dead by now. We should start a petition to ban it state-wide!!"

Just in case.....lol

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

water.jpg

The serial killer / rapist one had me dying. (No pun intended)

I missed Alan.

She was looking a little clean today for once. Gravel roads can kiss my ass

kHxsggT.jpg

lTACLxU.jpg

Pics taken with my gs3 also

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I hate living down a gravel road to bro...

_d3e3634ad71ad773c6da46190046ba9b.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4