Oh my... that is one beautiful car! The first time I saw one on top gear I fell in love.

when is the audio going in?

Right? I'm trying to push my mom to let me throw at least 1 of the type-x 10's I'm currently running in the trunk.

But messing with the electrical in that car would be a pain beyond all measure...................she'll probably never go for it.

probably just end up walling it off......................................................

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Oh my... that is one beautiful car! The first time I saw one on top gear I fell in love.

Same. And she was looking for hybrids, and god help me FULLY ELECTRIC cars, for the $30k to $35k range!!!!!!!!!

THIS, was $27,218 after everything. not a cent more. And it can still walk over most stock current sports cars. #winning.

(sports cars as in mercedes and BMWs, and stuff people think is faster than it really is, not like lambos or such)

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

the x or a sa 8v2. you would only need a small battery in the rear maybe a xp950. yup a nine fitty yo.. and a small 500rms amp. the highs should be good in that car. maybe add a nice set of tweeters

the x or a sa 8v2. you would only need a small battery in the rear maybe a xp950. yup a nine fitty yo.. and a small 500rms amp. the highs should be good in that car. maybe add a nice set of tweeters

It's not powering I'm worried about, it's the H/U wiring I'm worried about. I can't replace just the radio portion, it's all wired together, and getting an ipod adapter installed is like $900 or something crazy. So I might just try to learn, if possible, how to wire the amp straight into the current system, but I don't really know if it can be done without messing anything else up.

I missed Alan.

thats why we have the 3sixty.3.. even the 3sixty.2 might work for you

still $600 that I don't have.

I missed Alan.

Putting in some work before my cap renews

ppwv.jpg

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

my speeds are holding up too, starting to get quicker as we get into the smaller hours of the morning

89st.jpg

and faster

wy9y.jpg

incase this seems slow to you, this is what my internet looked like a week ago...

1383472_10151963812598130_793947258_n.jp

Edited by RCP Audio

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/